Pish Tosh

Monday, May 16

I've totally been waiting for this to happen

Someone finally got here by googling
mormons trampolines

In the town where I grew up, all the mormons I knew had six or seven (or more!) kooky, quirky kids, and they also all had trampolines. It was like a truism: mormons + trampolines, which is why the pairing showed up here in my nearly-dreaming mind.

But always I had to wonder: do mormons in other towns have trampolines, or are the mormons I know some weird aberration?

Apparently not.

An excerpt:

"Is there really some Mormon-trampoline connection or is it just some post hoc fallacy thingy?"

I don't know the answer, but at least I'm not alone in asking the question!

3 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger David said...

Yup mormon trampoines is how I got here. What is the connection?

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! I have subscribed to this theory all my life, and I have found it to be true 99.9% of the time.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A friend of mine just mentioned that he read somewhere that 80% of Mormon families own trampolines. So I googled it to see what came up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home