Pish Tosh

Friday, April 29

Did I mention my exam proposal? How it's all done?

Yay!

(1) My slightly-tardy application will be accepted without fuss or trouble.

(2) My baby and me are going out for Indian food.


The weather's crappy (I think it's honestly in the 30s), and I'm still avoiding a work-related e-mail because I feel guilty about extracting myself from said work. Still, I've decided I've turned a corner and it's onward and upward and people in the blogosphere are so funny, it makes me pleased.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just located your great Blog about Otterhound. Great information here, I will definitely be bookmarking your site so that I can come back and read some more. I also have a site and blog about Otterhound, so it's always great to read more about it on other peoples blogs.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about no bake cheese cakes
. You can check it out at no bake cheese cakes



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home