Pish Tosh

Thursday, February 17

Fucksticks

So I was trying to figure out, my god, where are all these hits coming from? Thanks to Bitch. Ph.D. for the link... but turns out there's also a link at Unfogged, which will now be required reading for me because EVEN A CURSORY GLANCE REVEALS that something else that's funny, to me at least, are these epithets, liberally sprinkled through the posts on the first page:

Fucksticks

Nutsack


Plus, how's this for an adjective? "ovarilicious"


(Edited to add that: yeah. I should carry a warning label, a la "You probably should know that B. considers sex and bad words funny..."

Yes. Yes I apparently do.

If the title to this post wasn't a dead giveaway, then hereby consider yourself warned. )

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger German said...

Sex is not only funny, it is by far the most interesting to write about. For an example one could simply read Tony Wears a Tux. 'Course, one can't "simply" read such high-quality literature, but I'm sure you get the point.

I like your new humor theme. And I REALLY like "fucksticks." In fact, can we use the singular form for my new nickname? You can just call me fuckstick from this time forward. Especially when you are referring to me in conversations with mom and dad.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

I think that your post about the rhetoric of bog humor was really amazing. You were right on target.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Evie P. said...

Tony -- I mean fuckstick -- you got it. :)

jo(e) -- thanks! I really appreciate the response.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I've never used the word Fucksticks on my site, though it's a great word. But I am one of your new readers! I linked to you after finding your site via Bitch PhD's link...

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger bitchphd said...

Please do show up on unfogged! They need more girls over there.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

am working on ways to integrate fucksticks into my vocabulary.

and sex is absolutely hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home