Pish Tosh

Saturday, December 11

Frida


106-0665_IMG
Originally uploaded by Blurt.
I take a lot of self-portraits. And this is because I'm usually the only person around when I'm taking pictures.

Most of the pictures I take are blurry. This is because I like natural light and hate the flash. And I've never really gotten into actually bringing in light sources to wherever I'm taking pictures. What, you think I know how to do that kind of stuff?

I don't. So I just take many, many pictures. And hope.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger German said...

I've seen a lot of arty-type books of photos and it appears that blurry is very aesthetic, like a line of smoke from the end of Tony's cigarette. He usually smokes them down to the filter. I like your photo. Tony would like to know if you've ever taken a topless portrait. If so, have you ever shown them to family members? And a final if so, he would like to know why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home