Pish Tosh

Friday, December 10

Testing Flickr


IMG_1967
Originally uploaded by Blurt.
This entry is an unsubtle attempt to try out new technology. It's the end of the semester and I'm fresh out of ideas about cooking, though designing dinner has, no joke, become one of my hobbies. Anyway. I took this pic of vegetables the other day. It was a day I had no idea what to make for dinner but came across some dehydrated veggie chili mix we had around. I decided to throw in some of every old vegetable in the fridge, including that zucchini leftover from Thanksgiving.

I called it Wack Chili. Continuing the trend, last night we had Wack Curry, which was curry paste + coconut milk + assorted stuff from the fridge (frozen peas, old squash, a wizened bell pepper. Plus some tofu. Plus some basil. Plus some sugar. And salt.

Not my finest, but it was okay. And didn't require going to the store.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger German said...

Tony thinks egg custard is wack. And I would like to be invited to your house for dinner sometime.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Evie P. said...

Tony, would you like to come to my house for dinner?

As it happens, I have an opening Dec. 23.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger German said...

Sounds good. Do you provide bibs or should I bring my own?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home