Pish Tosh

Thursday, July 7

Important lesson learned while en route to the Hobby Lobby this afternoon.

Me: (Doing my normal road ragey trash talking) Yes. See? That's a turn lane expressly so that you can pull into the turn lane BEFORE you stop in front of me. Jerk.
K.:(sighing)
Me:(defensive and irritable) What are you SIGHING about?
K.: I am sighing in relief at scratching my genitals. Specifically, my itchy scrotum.
Me: (giggling)
K.: Sometimes it's not about you. Sometimes it's about my scrotum.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Who's the dourest of them all? said...

Heyyy...I just learned that one, too.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Evie P. said...

K. read these comments, esp. yours, fatty, and laughed for 5 minutes. Solid.

Then that night, I was sooooo tired and couldn't wait to fall into bed. Instantly I was asleep. Some moments later (K. says 2 minutes), out of the darkness of the bedroom K. starts LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY.

"What, what?" I say, instantly back awake. Sleep, why have you left me?

"I was just thinking about fatty's comment about my scrotum," he said. "He's a funny guy."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home